Diverse Attorneys in Schnader Leadership Positions
- Mark M. Lee is chair of our White Collar Defense and Corporate Investigations Practice Group.
- Jeanne Schubert Barnum is co-chair of our Construction Industry Practice Group.
- Melissa S. Blanton is chair of the Finance Practice Group.
- Lisa Rodriguez is managing partner of our Cherry Hill office.
- Alice Sacks Johnston is chair of the Product Liability Practice Group.
- M. Christine Carty serves on the Firm's Executive Committee.
- Albert S. Dandridge, III, the Firm's Chief Diversity Officer, is chair of the Firm-wide Diversity Committee. Mr. Dandridge also serves as chair of the Firm's Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Committee and its Securities Practice Group. He was the 2015 Chancellor of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Cynthia G. Fischer is co-chair of the Nonprofit Organizations Practice Group.
- Megan E. Harmon is a member of the firm's Executive Committee, co-chair of the Energy & Environmental Practice Group, and co-chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group.
- Sarah Hewitt is chair of the Corporate Practice Group and co-chair of the Mergers and Acquisitions Group.
- Anne E. Kane is co-chair of the Labor and Employment Practices Group, Privacy and Data Security Group, and Women's Initiative.
- Marilyn Z. Kutler is chair of the Higher Education Practice Group.
- Hon. Timothy K. Lewis is co-chair of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
- Theresa E. Loscalzo, co-managing partner of the Firm, is chair of the Firm-wide Billings and Collections Committee and the Accountant Liability Practice Group. Ms. Loscalzo also co-chairs Schnader's E-Commerce/Technology Litigation Practice Group.
- Nancy Winkelman is co-chair of the Railroad Litigation Practice Group and chair of the Firm-wide Hiring Committee. She is past chair of the Firm-wide Pro Bono Committee, past co-chair of the Litigation Services Department and Appellate and Class Action Practice Groups.
- Stephenie W. Yeung is co-chair of the Privacy and Data Security Practice Group and the Director of Litigation Support for the Firm.