Mr. Wenner chairs Schnader's Labor and Employment Practices group and the International practice group. In his practice he represents employers in a broad range of domestic and cross-border employment and privacy law matters. He acts as outside general employment and labor counsel for a variety of foreign and domestic-based companies in the manufacturing, high technology, retail, bio-tech, health care and services industries. Mr. Wenner is resident in the New York office.
New York University School of Law, J.D., 1975
University of Maryland, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa Omicron Delta Kappa, 1972
District of Columbia, 1975
New York, 1985
- Member, Advisory Board of the Center for Labor and Employment Law of the New York University School of Law, 1997 – present
- Member, XBHR (multidisciplinary organization of cross-border employment and benefits practitioners), 2002 – present
- Member, International Bar Association
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Euromoney Legal Media Group Guide to the World's Leading Labour and Employment Lawyers
- International Who's Who of Management Labour and Employment Law
- Named as a "New York Super Lawyer" for Labor and Employment Law, 2006-2012
- Named in the "Super Lawyer, Corporate Counsel Edition" for Employment and Labor, 2009-2010
- Mr. Wenner speaks frequently before audiences in the United States and abroad.
- He has presented on several employment discrimination topics to workshops on employment discrimination law for federal judges sponsored annually by The New York University School of Law and the Institute for Judicial Administration.
- Mr. Wenner has also presented at workshops for mediators at NYU, and the annual NYU Labor Law Conference.
- In addition, he has been a faculty member for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA).