Ms. Randolph represents corporations across multiple industries in product liability/mass tort claims, aviation matters and complex commercial litigation at both the trial and appellate levels.
As a key member of numerous trial teams, Ms. Randolph has significant litigation experience, including handling fact discovery, conducting direct examination at trial, drafting motions, preparing witnesses for trial, taking depositions and leading successful settlement negotiations.
Ms. Randolph has an active pro bono practice and currently performs legal work on behalf of the Pennsylvania Homeless Advocacy Project. She also serves as a member of the Firm's Summer Associates' Committee.
Prior to law school, Ms. Randolph worked as a textile conservator at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the Indianapolis Museum of Art.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
Product Liability and Aviation
- Defense of a major chemical company in federal and state mass tort litigation involving allegations of brain cancer caused by chemical exposure.
- Defense of one of the world's leading helicopter component manufacturers in actions arising from the fatal crash of an Army Air National Guard helicopter.
- Defense of one of the world's leading international airlines in litigation involving personal injury claims.
- Counsel for an international printing press manufacturer in personal injury and business tort claims.
- Obtained summary judgment, affirmed on appeal, in contractual dispute between former and current property owners regarding allocation of responsibility for $42 million environmental clean up and insurance rights.
- Defense of two national railroads against class actions alleging economic losses arising from a train derailment.
- Served as second chair for prisoner civil rights action in federal court, and conducted the direct examination of the client.
- Drafted a petition for a writ of certiorari in a federal prisoner civil rights case involving due process claims arising from administrative detention.
- Worked on the team that obtained a full acquittal of murder charges brought against William J. Barnes.
- Drafted an amicus curiae brief on false confessions to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court on behalf of the Pennsylvania Innocence Project.
- The Print Center, board member
- Fairmount Running Club, member
ATTORNEY SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS