As a commercial litigator, Mr. Langkamer has experience in a wide range of practice areas, including products liability, employment matters, trade secrets, aviation, and insurance coverage. As a former clerk on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, Mr. Langkamer has experience handling various appellate matters, both in state and federal courts. Mr. Langkamer has done significant writing in the area of antitrust.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE
- Represented a global manufacturer of machinery in litigation and product safety matters in state and federal court.
- Obtained summary judgment for a manufacturer of mechanical and utility equipment in a products liability lawsuit.
- Obtained summary judgment, affirmed on appeal, in contractual dispute between former and current property owners regarding allocation of responsibility for $42 million environmental clean-up and insurance rights.
- Represented a mortgage insurer in various cases in state and federal court concerning disputes over rescission insurance coverage.
- Successfully represented state gaming board in a Third Circuit appeal challenging the district court’s quasi-judicial and qualified immunity determination.
- Represented and obtained numerous favorable results for Chapter 11 Trustee in a complex bankruptcy matter, at both the trial and appellate levels.
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Crime, Law, and Justice, 2004
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
New Jersey, 2008
Honorable D. Michael Fisher, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2008-2009
- Staff member, Temple Law Review
- 2007-2008 David and Jacob Cohen Scholarship
- 2007 Vincent A. Cirillo Scholarship, awarded to the student with the most promise in Constitutional Law
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars Award
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society