Mr. Fickes focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. He has represented institutions and individuals in a broad range of matters, from contract disputes to class actions alleging violations of federal statutes.
Prior to joining Schnader, Mr. Fickes served as a law clerk to the Honorable Timothy J. Savage in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He also was a summer associate with the Firm in 2009 and previously served as a legal fellow to the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
University of Chicago, M.A., International Relations, 2006
Willamette University, B.A., Politics, college honors, 2003
District of Columbia, 2012
New Jersey, 2011
Honorable Timothy J. Savage, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Recognized by the Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, 2012
- Temple Law Review, Managing Editor, 2009-2010
- Rubin Public Interest Law Honor Society, Member
- Recipient of the J. Howard Reber Award for excellence in writing for Temple Law Review
- Recipient of the Institute for International Law and Public Policy Award for best paper in the field of international law and public policy