Named one of "America's Top 50 Women Litigators" by The National Law Journal, Elizabeth Ainslie has tried more than 75 cases to verdict and conducted innumerable evidentiary hearings, sentencings, oral arguments and arbitrations.
From 1979 to 1984, Ms. Ainslie was a federal prosecutor for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, serving as the chief of the Fraud Section during 1983 to 1984. After leaving the U.S. Attorney's office, Ms. Ainslie worked for 15 years at a law firm she founded. She co-chairs Schnader's Government Investigations, Corporate Compliance and Criminal Defense Group.
Harvard Law School, LL.B.
Smith College, B.A., magna cum laude
Ms. Ainslie has taught in trial practice courses at Cornell Law School, Harvard Law School, the Attorney General's Advocacy Institute, the Academy for Advocacy and Temple University's James E. Beasley School of Law.
- Ms. Ainslie has been included in The Best Lawyers in America for bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, and legal malpractice law - defendants, 2006-2014.
- Ms. Ainslie is a "Pennsylvania Super Lawyer," one of the top lawyers (male and female) in the state, 2004-2013, and has been recognized as one of the "Top 50" Female Attorneys in Pennsylvania for 2013.
- Ms. Ainslie is listed in Chambers USA as among the top practitioners in general commercial litigation in Pennsylvania, 2009-2013.
- Ms. Ainslie is a member of The American Law Institute (ALI).
- Ms. Ainslie is a former member of the Lawyers Advisory Committee for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Ms. Ainslie is a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and served as chair of its Federal Criminal Rules Committee.
- Ms. Ainslie is a fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers.
- Ms. Ainslie was named Distinguished Practitioner in Residence at Cornell Law School, 2009.
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®