Ms. Harmon is a partner in the Business Services Department, co-chair of the Environmental Practice Group, co-chair of the Energy Practice Group and co-chair of the Sustainability and Environmental Services Practice Group. She concentrates her practice in business counseling, transactions, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions, project development, public-private partnerships and finance, and has extensive experience in contract negotiations, federal and state compliance matters, employment issues and procurement. Ms. Harmon represents family businesses, start-ups and both publicly and privately held organizations in all facets of business transactions. Her clients are typically in heavily regulated industries. Ms. Harmon joined Schnader after being deputy general counsel for an environmental services company, where she was responsible for all facets of operations, integration of acquisitions and divestitures.
Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1985
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A., summa cum laude, 1982
Pennsylvania Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association, member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- Environmental Industries Association, member
- Association for Corporate Growth, member
- Selected by the National Diversity Council as one of the "2012 Most Powerful and Influential Women of Pennsylvania"
- Rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Duquesne Law Review, member