Alexandra A. Fahringer is an associate in the firm’s Business Services Department. Her practice focuses on real estate and corporate law. She represents a range of clients in acquiring, selling, leasing and developing real estate. She also has experience drafting commercial leases and mortgage documents. In addition, she counsels nonprofit organizations on governance matters and applications for tax exempt status.
While in law school, Ms. Fahringer served as a judicial extern at Camden County Surrogates Court, where she researched and drafted bench memos regarding contested will and guardianship matters. She also served as a student attorney with the Rutgers Law School Domestic Violence Clinic, evaluating prospective cases and preparing for child custody hearings. A Maida Fellowship recipient, she interned at the Pennsylvania Innocence Project in 2016 and continues to work on pro bono matters with the organization.
News & Publications
Community & Pro Bono
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), volunteer, 2016
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., Corporate and Business Law Certificate, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2018
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A., Sociology of Law, Criminology and Deviance, 2012
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Member; Awards/Sub-grants Team, Associate Judge; Law School Debt & Finance Task Force Team, Member
- Rutgers University Law Review, senior editor
- Rutgers University School of Law, Chief Justice Richard J. Hughes Award
- Assisted on a transaction to convey multiple parcels of land with environmental issues from one quasi-governmental authority to another. The process involved working with an oil and gas company to obtain a license agreement to access oil monitoring wells.
- Reviewed construction contract documents for a government entity development project.
- Drafted commercial leases on behalf of landlord for local Philadelphia businesses.
- Assisted in the representation of a tax-exempt organization in an Internal Revenue Service examination.