Alexandra A. Zeiger is an associate in the firm’s Business Services Department. Her practice focuses on real estate and corporate law. She represents a range of clients in acquiring, selling, leasing and developing real estate. She also has experience drafting commercial leases and mortgage documents.
While in law school, Ms. Zeiger served as a judicial extern at Camden County Surrogates Court, where she researched and drafted bench memos regarding contested will and guardianship matters. She also served as a student attorney with the Rutgers Law School Domestic Violence Clinic, evaluating prospective cases and preparing for child custody hearings. A Maida Fellowship recipient, she interned at the Pennsylvania Innocence Project in 2016 and continues to work on pro bono matters with the organization.
News & Publications
Community & Pro Bono
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), volunteer, 2016
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., Corporate and Business Law Certificate, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2018
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, B.A., Sociology of Law, Criminology and Deviance, 2012
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- Rutgers University Law Review, senior editor
- Rutgers University School of Law, Chief Justice Richard J. Hughes Award
- Assisted on a transaction to convey multiple parcels of land with environmental issues from one quasi-governmental authority to another. The process involved working with an oil and gas company to obtain a license agreement to access oil monitoring wells.
- Reviewed construction contract documents for a government entity development project.
- Drafted commercial leases on behalf of landlord for local Philadelphia businesses.