Mr. Schneirov has extensive experience counseling entrepreneurs in all aspects of legal problems related to their businesses, including family planning and wealth transfer issues. As a result of his representations of auto dealers and real estate developers, Mr. Schneirov has developed extensive knowledge of the auto sales and leasing field, as well as the many aspects of commercial real estate development. His practice also focuses on corporate and real estate financing and lending primarily from the borrower’s side and secured and unsecured financing for entrepreneurial borrowers.
News & Publications
Community & Pro Bono
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia, Member, Board of Trustees
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.B., cum laude, Order of the Coif, 1958
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., 1955
- Pennsylvania, 1959
- Third Circuit Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas (Municipal)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®
Mergers and Acquisitions
Recent mergers and acquisitions matters include the following:
- Purchase/lease of major franchised truck stops for major East coast truck stop operator;
- Intra-shareholder sale of major stock interests in large, privately held businesses;
- $15 million+ sale of a family-owned health management consulting business; and
- Purchases of several auto dealerships for multidealer organizations and related financings.
Real Estate Practice
- Mr. Schneirov has handled numerous real estate transactions, including acting as counsel for the development and financing (construction and permanent) of several regional retail power centers for a major real estate developer.