Anan Kahari is an associate in the firm’s Business Services Department, as well as a member of the Corporate practice group.
Kahari advises clients, both U.S. and international, from emerging companies to complex multinational corporations, in the areas of corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and general corporate counseling.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2018
- Fordham University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2013
- Russian – conversational
- Serbo-Croatian – conversational
- Albanian – fluent
- New York, 2019
- New Jersey, 2020
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Dean’s Merit Scholarship