Brandy Ringer is an associate in the Litigation Services Department. Her practice encompasses all aspects of general commercial litigation, with experience in product liability, contractual litigation, environmental matters, internal investigations, insurance matters, and appellate litigation.
Ms. Ringer’s commercial litigation practice includes assisting in the representation of various regional, national, and multinational corporate clients. She has experience in all facets of litigation, including drafting pleadings, handling fact discovery, taking plaintiff and fact witness depositions, drafting dispositive motions, participating in trial preparation, as well as briefing appeals in the Pennsylvania Superior Court and Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Schnader, Ms. Ringer served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Christine L. Donohue at both the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the Pennsylvania Superior Court. As a judicial law clerk, Ms. Ringer worked on wide array of matters and issues of first impression that came before the appellate courts, including complex civil actions, criminal matters, employment disputes, and family law issues.
News & Publications
Community & Pro Bono
- Currently assisting in the defense of an individual in a criminal matter with the Pennsylvania Innocence Project.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy, magna cum laude, 2010
- Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable Christine L. Donohue, Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2016-2017
- Honorable Christine L. Donohue, Superior Court of Pennsylvania, 2014-2016
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Journal of Technology Law & Policy, Lead Executive Editor
- Assisted with dismissals of product liability actions brought against automotive and vehicle equipment manufacturers.