Brian Wallen is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. He focuses his practice on labor and employment law.
Mr. Wallen previously served as associate counsel for a national facility services company, where he advised senior management on labor and employment issues, determined litigation strategy, and coordinated enforcement of the company’s restrictive covenants. He also represented the company at mediations, NLRB Unfair Labor Practices investigations and investigations arising out of alleged violations of the ADA, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the FLSA, FMLA, and state law equivalents. Mr. Wallen also has significant experience with EEOC compliance, responding to OFCCP audits, implementing investigation programs, and training management on best practices related to employee investigations.
While in law school, Mr. Wallen interned at the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office, Major Trials Unit and served as a law clerk for the State of Delaware Department of Justice.
News & Publications
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) – What Employers and Workers Need to Know
- COVID-19 and COBRA: Health Benefits Issues for Employers Considering Layoffs or Reduction of Employee Hours
- U.S. DOL Releases Initial Guidance For Employers on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- U.S. and New York Legislation Gives Workers Covid-19 Paid Sick Leave, with Other States Considering Related Bills
- The EEOC’s Coronavirus Guidance Amid Uncertain Times
- Telecommuting in the Time of COVID-19
- 3 Hiring Hurdles Posed By Philly Salary History Ban
- “WARN”ing for Garden State Employers: New Rules for Reduction in Force
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Dickinson College, B.A. in Economics and American History, 2008
- Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey