Bryant T. Eng is an associate in the Litigation Services Department. His practice includes commercial litigation, product liability, professional liability, and employment law. He has experience in all aspects of litigation including drafting pleadings, preparing and responding to discovery, drafting and arguing motions, and conducting and defending depositions.
Mr. Eng previously served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Anne E. Lazarus at the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. While in law school, he interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Intergovernmental Cooperation Authority, and the U.S. Department of Justice Community Relations Service.
News & Publications
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., 2023
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A. in Political Science, 2013
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- The Honorable Anne E. Lazarus, Superior Court of Pennsylvania, 2017-18
- Temple Law National Trial Team, 2015-16
- Law school awards include: Integrated Trial Advocacy Program Award (2016), Best Paper – Institutional Decision Making (2014), Law & Public Policy Scholar (2014-15), and Distinguished Classroom Performance – Taxation (2014)