Ms. Kotsinis is a member of the firm’s Litigation Services Department. In her practice, she litigates and advises clients on a variety of product liability, general liability, municipal law, motor vehicle, construction defects, premises liability, toxic torts, and commercial matters. She handles matters through trial in both state and federal courts and has extensive mediation and arbitration experience.
News & Publications
- Schnader Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers 2017
- Many Schnader Attorneys Named to Super Lawyers 2016
- Super Lawyers Recognizes Many Schnader Attorneys in 2014
- Carol Notias Kotsinis Honored by the City Bar Justice Center for Outstanding Pro Bono Service
- Schnader Participates in City Bar Justice Center’s Varick Removal Defense Project
- Schnader Welcomes New Attorney in New York Office
- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D.
- New York University, B.A.
- New York, 2003
- New Jersey, 2002
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court of the Eastern District of New York
- New York Bar Association, member
- American Bar Association, member
- Recipient of the Jeremy G. Epstein Award for outstanding pro bono service, honoring outstanding volunteer attorneys in New York City Bar Justice Center projects, 2013
- New York Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014-2017*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Further information on methodologies is available via these links.
Ms. Kotsinis’ experience includes:
- Defending product liability, motor vehicle, premises liability, workers compensation, no-fault, and labor law personal injury actions in New York and New Jersey
- Representing clients in commercial litigation matters such as debt collection and business disputes in New York and New Jersey
- Representing companies in asbestos matters in New York and New Jersey.