Danielle Bruno is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Services Department. Prior to joining Schnader, she served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Scott P. Bittner and the Honorable Daniel W. Rullo at the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas for Somerset County. She assisted with legal research and drafting opinions in civil, criminal and family court matters.
While in law school, Danielle interned with the University of Pittsburgh School of Law’s Securities Arbitration Clinic, where she researched federal securities law and FINRA arbitration. She received the Outstanding Clinical Student Award for the Class of 2017. Danielle also participated in moot court as a member of the Willem C. Vis Commercial Arbitration Moot Team in 2016 and 2017, and argued at the competition in Vienna, Austria. Danielle placed second in the Pitt Law Appellate Moot Competition and received an award for Best Brief in the competition. She also served as a teaching assistant and research assistant for the Legal Research and Writing departments in her second and third years of law school.
News & Publications
- Does sports betting put student athletes at risk?
- Sports Betting and the Impact on Colleges and Universities
- Pro Bono Victory Protects Attorney-Client Communications for Incarcerated Individuals in PA
- How Businesses Can Deal With Cryptocurrency Risks
- Federal Court Finds ICOs May Be Securities for Purposes of Criminal Prosecution
- Double SCOTUS Rulings Provide Guidance on Sentencing
- Mugshots or Public Interest? Why FOIA Exemption 7(C) Does Not Categorically Exempt Booking Photographs from Disclosure
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Order of the Barristers, 2017
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., Philosophy and Political Science, magna cum laude, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2017
- Honorable Scott P. Bittner, Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas, Somerset County
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- University of Pittsburgh Law Review, Business and Operations Manager, Research Editor, and Editorial Board