Elizabeth Lee Ferraro is an associate in the Tax and Wealth Management practice group. She concentrates her practice on developing estate plans for clients with a focus on wealth preservation and strategic tax planning; in addition, she assists clients with trust and estate administration.
Ms. Ferraro’s estate planning practice includes drafting wills and trusts for clients with diverse assets and circumstances. Elizabeth drafts a variety of trusts ranging from simple to complex, which assist clients with effective tax planning and wealth transfer strategies. Ms. Ferraro represents clients in estate administration, which includes representation throughout the probate process and the closing of an estate with a family settlement agreement. Ms. Ferraro’s experience in trust administration includes the modification and termination of irrevocable trusts through decanting and non-judicial settlement agreements. Ms. Ferraro also has experience working with the Attorney General on matters that involve charitable trust and estate beneficiaries.
Community & Pro Bono
- Ms. Ferraro takes an active role in providing pro bono services to members of the Philadelphia community. She regularly volunteers with the Wills for Heroes program, which provides estate planning services to members of the armed services, law enforcement, and emergency responders. She also assists low income individuals with their estate planning needs, including drafting wills, financial and health care powers of attorney, and living wills. In addition, Ms. Ferraro volunteers at the Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia as an executive member of her sorority alumnae chapter.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- University of South Carolina, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2013
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- Temple Law Review, note/comment editor
- Law school awards include the Catherine Donahue Memorial Award for academic excellence in trusts and estates law and the Reuben E. Cohen Memorial Award for academic excellence in real estate law