Erik Kallhovd is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Services Department and a member of the firm’s Associates Committee. He focuses his practice on insurance coverage law. His experience includes litigating first-party and third-party fraudulent insurance claims, defending commercial lines insurers in breach of contract actions and bad faith claims, counseling insurers on coverage issues, and representing insurers in affirmative litigation. He has litigated insurance coverage issues involving a variety of policy forms, including all-risk, builder’s risk, commercial general liability, energy, inland marine and manuscript policies. He also has represented contractors in construction defect litigation.
News & Publications
- Benjamin N. Cardozo Law School, J.D., 2011
- University of Rochester, New York, B.A., Political Science, 1995
- New York, 2012
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Selected as a “Super Lawyers Rising Star,” 2020*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Further information on methodologies is available via these links.