Janet Tasigianis is a member of the Business Services Department, and Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions practice groups.
While in law school, Ms. Tasigianis interned at the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), where she conducted research regarding violations of federal and state securities laws and FINRA rules and participated in witness interviews. She also drafted various agreements, helped develop new company policies, and assisted with contract negotiations as an in-house intern with two large corporations.
News & Publications
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Rutgers University, B.A. in Political Science and Spanish, cum laude, 2013
- Greek – fluent
- Spanish – proficient
- New York, 2020
- The Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce, Member
- The Hellenic Lawyers Association, Member
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, International Comparative, Policy and Ethics Law Review, Associate Editor