Jordan Mark Kelso is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Services Department. He litigates a broad range of cases in state and federal courts. His experience includes drafting pleadings, facilitating pre-trial discovery and document production, motion practice, and drafting dispositive motions. While in law school, Mr. Kelso served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Freda L. Wolfson at the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, where he analyzed case law and drafted opinions on issues including sovereign immunity, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. He also served as a research assistant to a Temple Law professor, conducting research on a complex personal jurisdiction matter that fueled a case in private practice, and later, a publication.
Mr. Kelso played football for Gettysburg College and finished his career as a Top 10 All-Time Wide Receiver for the school. Mr. Kelso served as a team and offensive leader on his way to becoming a four-year letter winner. Mr. Kelso was selected First-Team Academic All-Region in 2016/2017 and inducted as a member of the 2017 National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame Hampshire Honor Society. Mr. Kelso uses the life-lessons and character developed throughout his football career to fuel his legal practice.
Before beginning his legal career, Mr. Kelso was an ironworker, assisting with the erection of various types of structures along the East Coast. Mr. Kelso’s work ethic and passion for the field of law stem from his days doing this work.
News & Publications
- Easing the Pain of Worker Layoffs: Individual Stipends and Other Emergency Benefits Under the Most Recent Federal Stimulus Package For Covid-19
- New PPP Loan Eligibility, Requirements & Upcoming Deadlines under the Most Recent Federal Stimulus Package
- Aviation Happenings: Spring 2021
- What Businesses Need To Know About New Pennsylvania Law Authorizing Commerce Courts
Community & Pro Bono
Mr. Kelso has assisted clients in attaining United States citizenship through HIAS Pennsylvania. He is currently involved in an appeal before the U.S. Supreme Court concerning disciplinary action for out-of-school speech.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2020
- Gettysburg College, B.A. in Law, Negotiation and Ethics, magna cum laude, 2017
- Pennsylvania, 2020
- The Justinian Society, Member
- Law school awards include the Lena L. Hale Award for Outstanding Extracurricular Contributions and the Introduction to Transitional Skills Negotiation Award