Mana Kinoshita is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on commercial litigation, employment law, products liability, mass tort, and insurance coverage.
Ms. Kinoshita handles all aspects of litigation in federal and state courts from case inception through trial or settlement. Her broad range of litigation experience includes conducting and defending fact and expert witness depositions, preparing witnesses for trial, identifying and working with expert witnesses across many different fields, motions practice, coordinating extensive discovery efforts, mediations, court hearings, first chair trial experience, and appellate briefing.
She also has experience advising employers on issues including discrimination, disabilities, leaves of absence, employment contracts, policies, separation agreements, and employee handbooks. In addition, Ms. Kinoshita has litigated complex insurance coverage disputes, analyzed insurance policies, assessed available coverage, and advised on exclusions and forfeitures of coverage.
While in law school, Ms. Kinoshita interned with the Economic Crimes Bureau of the Westchester County, New York District Attorney’s Office; the Appeals Unit of the Oneida County, New York District Attorney’s Office; and the New York State Attorney General’s Office. She also served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Bruce Allen of the Supreme Court of New York.
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Boston University, B.A. in Economics, 2009
- Japanese – fluent
- Spanish – proficient
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Phi Alpha Delta, Member
- Law school distinctions include CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Dean’s List, Impunity Watch Journal, and student attorney for the Disability Rights Clinic.