Peter Moomjian is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Services Department. He focuses his practice on general civil liability, premises liability law, and aviation law.
Mr. Moomjian has experience with all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, preparing and responding to discovery, drafting and arguing dispositive motions, conducting and defending depositions, and negotiating settlements. He also has an interest in emerging technology and holds the CIPP/US certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A. in Political Science and Communication Science, 2011
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US)
- American Bar Association TIPS Automobile Litigation Committee, Technology Vice-Chair
- Temple University Beasley School of Law Political and Civil Rights Law Review, Senior Production Editor
- Named to “New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars,” 2020-2021*
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Further information on methodologies is available via these links.