Vikram Subramanian is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Services Department. He has a wide range of legal experience in business, real estate, employment, torts, intellectual property and commercial litigation, in both California and New York courts and arbitration forums. On behalf of major corporations, Mr. Subramanian has handled contract negotiations and breach of contract matters, real estate cases, intellectual property lawsuits, as well as employment law, premises liability, and negligence cases. Mr. Subramanian has extensive experience handling depositions, court appearances, and drafting motions, as well as trials.
News & Publications
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of California at Berkeley, B.A., 2002
- Spanish- conversational
- Tamil- conversational
- California, 2009
- New York, 2007
- All California state courts
- All New York state courts
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Significant experience with commercial litigation claims including contract negotiation and breach of contract, breach of warranty, fraud, and negligence.
- Represented clients in contract negotiations, mortgage repurchases, business and insurance coverage litigation with investors, consumers and corporations.
- Handled multi-million dollar intellectual property cases including trademark, copyright and patent infringement on behalf of major corporations.
- Defended clients against labor and employment claims, including workplace retaliation, as well as in premises liability and breach of contract matters.