Will Kipnes is currently Counsel to the firm. He was a partner in the Litigation Department until December 31, 2022 and served as Department Chair on three separate occasions. He was also the firm’s General Counsel from 2000 through 2022, responsible for all matters relating to professional responsibility. He has a general commercial litigation practice.
News & Publications
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1974
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1970
- Pennsylvania, 1974
- Honorable J. Sydney Hoffman, Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Named as a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” for business litigation