Statement to Our Clients on the COVID-19 SituationOn March 17, 2020 by Schnader in News
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 situation and has taken steps to reduce the risk of exposure and comply with government directives while ensuring uninterrupted client service. Our business services, tax and wealth management, and litigation lawyers, staff and systems are ready, willing and able to assist you during this tumultuous time.
Many of our lawyers and staff are working remotely but have full access to systems and personnel in our offices, ensuring that your needs are met in a timely and efficient manner. Clients can contact Schnader attorneys at their office telephone numbers and email addresses, which provide direct connections even when they are working remotely. You can expect normal, prompt responses to your requests and inquiries.
Following appropriate government protocols, we have:
- Provided the option for personnel to work from home, using our information technology capabilities to perform work remotely and seamlessly.
- Implemented appropriate travel and meeting restrictions for all offices.
- Issued instructions to personnel in all offices about health precautions and restrictions, including for their family members.
- Arranged for specialized cleaning and sanitization for all offices.
- Taken other proactive steps pursuant to the Firm’s action plan.
We have planned aggressively for this situation. We know that most clients are experiencing serious disruption, and we are prepared to support you and help you face those challenges. Schnader will continue to evaluate the situation and take other appropriate actions as necessary. We hope that you, your families, and your organizations remain healthy and safe.