Schnader is home to a friendly, intellectual, and flexible work environment. We want people to join us who not only are bright and talented, but who also place a priority on teamwork and cooperation in serving the needs of our clients. These are the people we recruit to join our firm. And this is why a fair amount of attorneys who leave the firm to pursue other opportunities actually return to practice with us, citing our people and firm culture as the things that drew them back.
Here are some things that characterize our firm culture:
- A commitment to diversity and openness, which dates to its founding
- A passion for giving back to the community
- A focus on mentoring as the foundation of development
- A commitment to excellent client service
- An open door policy, which encourages everyone to approach each other as well as firm management with questions and ideas
- Work that is both interesting and challenging
- Flexibility in accommodating all the other parts of your life.