Schnader Attorneys Attend the American Law Institute 89th Annual MeetingOn May 21, 2012 by Schnader
Schnader attorneys Elizabeth Ainslie, Bruce P. Merenstein, Carl A. Solano and Nancy Winkelman attended the American Law Institute 89th Annual Meeting from May 21 to May 23, 2012 in Washington, DC.
Projects on the meeting agenda included:
- Legal and Economic Principles of World Trade Law
- Model Penal Code: Sentencing
- Principles of Election Law: Dispute Resolution
- Principles of the Law of Liability Insurance
- Restatement of the Law Third, Employment Law
- Restatement of the Law Third, The U.S. Law of International Commercial Arbitration
- Restatement of the Law Third, Torts: Liability for Economic Harm
- Transnational Insolvency: Principles of Cooperation
For more information on ALI, please click here.