Schnader Attorneys Present “Financial Basics Every In-House Attorney Should Know” at the DELVACCA Mini-MBA CLE InstituteOn November 29, 2012 by Schnader
Schnader attorneys David Smith, Albert S. Dandridge, III, and Melissa S. Blanton, along with Sovereign Bank in-house counsel, Stephanie LaRue, presented “Financial Basics Every In-House Attorney Should Know” at the DELVACCA Mini-MBA CLE Institute on November 29, 2012.
Basic Accounting Principles
- How to read financial statements
- What is the hidden information inside these reports and what does it mean to you?
Understanding Loan Financial Covenants in Today’s Market
- Commonly seen financial covenants in loan documents
- Current trends regarding these loan covenants
- Tips to avoid defaults and missteps relating to these covenants
Employee Stock Ownership Plans and Prudent Investment Options
- What is the responsibility of management to its employees regarding the riskiness of these investments?