Schnader Attorneys Presented “Top 10 Air Quality Issues for the Oil and Gas Industry in 2013” at PIOGA’s Winter MeetingOn February 13, 2013 by Schnader
Schnader attorneys Ronald S. Cusano and Levi Jones joined Roy Rakiewicz and Meghan Schultz of ALL4, Inc. to present “Top 10 Air Quality Issues for the Oil and Gas Industry in 2013” at the Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association’s (PIOGA) Winter Meeting on February 13, 2013 in Champion, PA. The program covered topics including:
- Well Completion Requirements of 40 CFR Part 60 Subpart OOOO – Standards of Performance for Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production, Transmission and Distribution
- Final Revisions to Pennsylvania General Permit (GP-5) – Natural Gas Production and/or Processing Facilities
- 40 CFR Part 98 Subpart W – Petroleum and Natural Gas Systems
- Aggregation of Emissions for New Source Review and Title V Applicability
- 40 CFR part 63 Subpart ZZZZ – National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Stationary Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines
- Proposed Revisions to PADEP Document No. 275-2101-003: Air Quality Permit Exemptions
PIOGA is the principal nonprofit trade association representing Pennsylvania’s independent oil and natural gas producers, marketers, service companies and related businesses. The association represents over 950 members, including oil and natural gas producers, drilling contractors, service companies, manufacturers, distributors, professional firms and consultants, royalty owners, and other individuals with an interest in Pennsylvania’s oil and gas industry.
The program was a must attend for environmental professionals and anyone with responsibility for or interest in oil and gas development in Pennsylvania. For more information or to register, please click here.