Schnader Presents Predictive Coding Webinar: Thinking Outside the (Black) BoxOn June 20, 2012 by Schnader
Thomas C. Gricks, III, partner in the Firm’s Pittsburgh office, presented a complimentary webinar on Thursday, June 20, 2012, which provided one hour of CLE credit. The webinar discussed an entire spectrum of issues underlying the development and implementation of a judicially acceptable predictive coding program, and how those issues have played out in the most recent cases.
Topics covered included:
- The inadequacies of traditional document culling techniques, generally and by comparison with predictive coding
- An overview of the predictive coding process
- Alternative methods of training and seeding different predictive coding tools
- Alternative methods of achieving stabilization of different predictive coding tools
- Characteristics of the result sets generated by different predictive coding tools
- Validating the results of a predictive coding program
- Litigation strategies and protocols for training and validation
- Recent case highlights
- Da Silva Moore
- Global Aerospace
- Kleen Products
The archived version of this program can be viewed for one hour of CLE credit at this PLI web address until June, 2013.