Schnader’s Elliot Dater Presented CLE Seminar “Off to a Good Start (Up)”On December 13, 2012 by Schnader
Elliot Dater presented the CLE seminar “Off to a Good Start (Up)” for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute on December 13, 2012 in Pittsburgh, PA. The seminar offered advice to start-up companies from formation to financing.
- In the Beginning: Establishing the Attorney-Client Relationship
- Choice of Entity, Formation and Structure
- Intellectual Property Considerations
- Employment Matters
- Financing the Start-Up Part I: Equity Issuance Issues
- Financing the Start-Up Part II: Sources of Financing
For more information, please click here.