Aviation Happenings- Spring 2017On March 1, 2017 by Schnader
The Spring 2017 edition of the Aviation Group’s newsletter examines some of the most recent and relevant cases and developments in aviation law, including:
- Air Carrier Not Responsible for Rancid Cheese Under Montreal Convention
- Southern District of New York Adopts Broad Interpretation of “Accident” For Airline Liability Under Montreal Convention
- Pennsylvania Appellate Court Dismisses Suit Arising from Portugal Plane Crash on Forum Non Conveniens Grounds
- Washington State Supreme Court Rejects Field Preemption of State Product Liability Claims by Federal Aviation Regulations
- Forensic Engineer’s Expert Testimony on Mobile Stairs Fall Excluded Under Daubert
- Personal Jurisdiction Based on Registration to Do Business Remains a Hot-Button Issue
- The United States Supreme Court Grants Certiorari in Bristol-Myers Squibb v. Super. Ct.
- The National Transportation Safety Board Heralds Collision Avoidance Technology in Light of Inherent Limitations of “See and Avoid”
- Drone Law Update
Please click here to read the full newsletter.