Aviation Happenings- Spring 2018On April 6, 2018 by Schnader
The Spring 2018 (Part B) edition of the Aviation Group’s newsletter examines some of the most recent and relevant cases and developments in aviation, including:
- SDNY Holds That Limitations Period in Article 35 of the Montreal Convention Does Not Apply to Claims for Contribution and Indemnification
- Plaintiff Successfully Moves for Remand of Crash Case to California State Court In Tort Action Removed Under 28 U.S.C. Sect 1441(a)
- Turbulent Times for Airlines and Service Animals
- The “Stream of Commerce” Runs Shallow: Two State Court Decisions Limit the Exercise of Specific Personal Jurisdiction Over Foreign Defendants
- Be Nice to Crewmembers
- Sikkelee II – What Will the Third Circuit Do On Appeal of the Trial Court’s Summary Judgment Decision on Conflict Preemption Grounds?
- Minnesota Statute of Repose Can Bar an Action For Wrongful Death Before Death
Please click here to view the newsletter.